Saturday, October 15, 2011

Evaluate

1. How can my learning serve my community?
My learning can help serve my community by spreading my knowledge. I can tell others what I have learned, and help them in anything they need.
2. How can your future projects become better?
My future projects can become better by spending more time on them. For this project, I didn't spend as much time as I should have. I will thoroughly think my projects through next time, to make sure they're perfect.
3. What have you learned about yourself and what you will continue to do or not do and why?
I've learned that I procrastinate..A LOT. Unfortunately, I try to leave everything I need to do later; I push everything aside. Next time, however, I will try to get everything done and not waste any time.
4. How do you feel about your final product? What would you rate yourself on the Rubric scale of 1-6 for each part of the Assessment Criterion?
I feel uncertain about my project. I mean yes I give myself a 5, but it's too childish. I clearly explain all of the steps in the Design Cycle, and I give examples. The only thing that I'm uncomfortable with is the fact that it's real little kiddish.
5. What would you do differently in regards to your planning and execution of your plan?
Next time, I will actually follow what I have planned out. Instead of just saying what I'm going to do, I will actually do it on the day I said I would. If I do this, I won't have to cram everything in the day it's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment