Monday, October 17, 2011

Self- Reflection

I would rate myself a 5. I completed everything on the agenda. I finished my project and my survey. I have already tested 2 6th graders, I just need one more. After that I can analyze my results to see how well my project was. I can evaluate how well I did and how I can do better.


Overall, I was not that satisfied with my project. To be honest, I'm not that fond of my book. It's too childish. If I could re do everything, I would change the website I used. Instead, I would have used a cartoon generator, such as xtranormal. Although I did not enjoy my project myself, the results were satisfying. I clearly explained the Design Cycle through my pop up book. Also, I included examples of how you can use the Design Cycle in real life. I admit my project was not entertaining, but it was very informational. It would have been interesting to a kindergartner, but not for a 6th grader. By observing the 6th graders while viewing my story, I was able to tell that they were bored and did not enjoy it. At first I was disappointed, but then I saw the results. They completely understood the Design Cycle just by reading my pop up book. I was amazed. My project would have been better if I had used a different website, but I’m still content with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment